The Hall is available for hire throughout the year at competetive rates. It is used all year round for a variety of means, such as for social meetings, formation events, charity occasions, dances, indoor mat bowling and examinations.
To use the hall or to book it, contact the Parish Office. Charges apply.
FacilitiesSt Joseph's has excellent hall facilities below the Church:
- St Philip Howard Hall
is carpeted and holds approx. 100 people;
- St Richard Hall
has a hard floor and holds approx. 125 people;
- The whole Church Hall
a folding partition enables both halls to be used together, holding approx. 250 people.
- There is a well equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, oven, hob, urn, kettles, microwave etc. Crockery and cutlery for 200 people.
- Chairs and tables to seat approximately 200.
- There is a dedicated sound system and projector.
- The nearest telephone is a public call box in York Rd.
- There are three (3) fire doors in the halls, which open from the inside without the keys.
Costs for heating, light, and cooking are included in the charges.
The hall is licensed by Guildford Borough Council for most activities, but for the sale of alcohol, which requires application for a special licence.
Terms and Conditions & Application Form
Download an application form here (pdf). Please make sure you read the terms and conditions.
12 Eastgate Gardens,
(01483) 562 704
Parish office hours:
Join us on Sunday
Join us for Mass on Sunday @ 8am, 11am or 6.30pm